Thursday, July 16, 2009

loving
the word 'eatery'. it's cute and smalltowny and makes me want to go in just to get coffee and sit at the counter enjoying the warm familiar atmosphere of the locals and staff. and then be really glad to get back to a place where nobody knows my name :)

hating
the word "hun". urgh i hate it x 10. i hate when a woman calls me hun, it's like saying asshole without actually saying it. in fact i hate when any woman calls any other woman "honey" or "sweetie" or "baby" - eww, it makes my arm hair stand on end :|

also hating
hibiscus print anything. especially boys' clothes....

guessing
that the yahoo headline that "the sears tower is no more" was supposed to grab your attention in a good way. it made me flash back to 9/11 and made me feel awfully sick....

anticipating
Vegas. not that i am counting or nuthin but we leave in 48.5 hours ;)

lamenting
the last day of swim class tomorrow... i am so messed up in the head i even miss stuff i don't enjoy. ok, i will really miss Blake the swim teacher, he's sooo nice i want to help him with his homework over chili cheese fries in ruby's :)

ordering
more swim things from land's end, as they are on sale and i am still wracked with debilitating fear that i guessed my torso length and petiteness all wrong

plotting
that when i return the unwanted land's end items to south coast plaza, i will go to maggiano's and jo malone :)

needing
a beach house. again. i love beach houses and what they do to my blood pressure

Danny's new haircute (cute)
1boyPicture 803

5 comments:

  1. oh a beach house...my dream. My inlaws own one and are going to be renting it out in September..wish it was to us. I LOVE beach houses. This beach house is a 10 minute walk from the beach but still a beach house to us.
    have fun in Vegas, another favorite place of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Honey! (just kidding)

    he is adorable. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome picture of Danny and his cute buzz.

    I cannot wait for Vegas. Only about 39 more hours now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww have fun in Vegas you lucky woman!! And I love Dannys haircut, he looks nice and cool! But again, have fun in Vegas sweetcheeks {i kid, i kid}

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. Danny looks so grown up and handsome with his new cut. I like it.

    Have fun in Vegas. Remember when you said if you ever won BIG you'd share with me? That was so fucking sweet of you. I mean, really unexpected. I hope you do well at the tables.

    ReplyDelete