Wednesday, July 29, 2009

today....

i need to take my boys for their well-children checkups. Sam for his 8 year, Danny for his 4 year - yes, i am running about 8-12 months behind right now :|

i hope there are no shots.... no whammies. no whammies. no whammies. surely they can't STILL BE getting shots...? sigh

in 8 days we are going to Las Vegas (again)!! in the words of the greatest woman ever to walk this earth, "it's a very good thing!" Vegas really is a VERY good thing

there's a new huge - HUUUUGE - serendipity 3 on the strip. i will finally, after trying to sip frrrozen hot chocolate in NYC sooo many times for sooooo many years, will get to sip frrrozen hot chocolate watching the Bellagio fountains on a balmy desert evening... what could be better??! mmm - pretty much nothing!

i'm not obsessed... the novelty will wear off, i promise!
1airPicture 663
Danny LOVES that a rat is "robbing" his school bus :)
1busPicture 376
i crack him up
begging for more tortilla (how does one say NO to that face???!)
1Picture 382
ok, maybe mildly obsessed..........
1

4 comments:

  1. Lea UK8:56 AM

    GREAT pics Carol! They are soooooo cute!!!!!!
    catch up soon! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pics. :) are they all using the fisheye thingy? I got mine. I need to play more. I think I had my aperature too narrow. gots to try some more. love your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are darling... we have two as well. We are on our second set. They are tan and tan and white similar to yours. We love them so much. They are just like little dogs that stay in a cage and don't bark. LOL! Love your pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gawd Carol, your pictures are the best!!! I love every single one of these rattie pictures! There are beyond cute. I could go on and on. I love them...

    ReplyDelete