Tuesday, July 14, 2009

what's on my mind........

if ron perlman and rhea perlman are brother and sister since they are both listed on this ugly actors blog post... isn't one super tall and one super short? sigh, and why do pointless things like this keep me up at night??!

why... if a show starts at 9pm pacific, does that same show air at 8pm central.... isn't central two hours ahead of us...? it's sooo hard living here, you have to be really good at math :|

i wonder why i always need to spray pam on my cookie sheets but Theresa and Steph don't.... if i don't spray pam i know they will get stuck and i daren't risk it (but oh boy i made the BEST cookies last night, who knew that kitchenaid mixer thing was so good at mixing things up??!)

i wonder how many calories are in 2 tablespoons full of homemade burrito mix? i use 96% fat free meat, tomato sauce and fat free refries beans.... so surely hardly none... right??? i know my homemade tortillas probably have a lot but they are soooo good!

why, even when i don't use conditioner and dry my hair really really well and cut my nails super short and remove my nail polish and avoid putting lotion on and don't drink for hours before... i still weigh the same :(

off to swim class... back later

1 comment: