Tuesday, September 01, 2009

love is.....

  • having my coffee made for me each morning. the most wonderfully rich, creamy, sweet coffee. in my favorite dotty cup always...
  • agreeing on which appetizer, entree and dessert to share with no compromising...
  • sharing a sweet daydream to someday move to cape cod and fix up a weather-beaten little cottage on the shore together...
  • always leaving the bathroom neat and clean...
  • finding a tiffany box on my pillowcase with the perfect little bow necklace inside - for no other reason than it's the end of summer...
  • caring so deeply for our boys that together we form a perfect circle of love and protection around them...
  • riding our bikes together on warm evenings...
  • fixing my itunes (again)...
  • folding and putting away the laundry...
  • stroking my hair every single night till i fall asleep...
  • always letting me use the 50mm lens :)...
  • still thinking he's the funniest, smartest person i've ever met
  • i left out cutest... definitely cutest :)

feeling the love d-e-e-p-l-y today and i'm so grateful for that <3

No comments:

Post a Comment