Monday, October 26, 2009

i'm happy, hope you're happy too :)

feverishly downloaded
'ashes to ashes' by david bowie after realizing the huuuuge oversight that i don't yet have it as an mp3 - gulp :| i love how stuffy and english his voice sounds and had to hear it again this very second and couldn't even wait to walk next door and see if "the hubbie" has it

the next person
who asks me a dumb question is really really really not going to like the answer :|

dragging
ricky martin's 'la vida loca' onto my vegas roadtrip playlist. gawsh, i just love it and i'm not too embarrassed to say it out loud :)

when i click
'don't ask me next time' why does it still ask me next time? if i had a penny for every yes i clicked today, i'd have enough to buy another whole itune :)

the best day
to go to hometown buffet is monday, it's cajun chicken and dirty rice night :)

finding stripy socks
is even more fun than making creatures out of them :)

the black eyed peas
are the total of everything i hate about this decade

the only catalog
i don't shred for rattie bedding is paper source which i tuck behind my speaker for rainy days:)

taking care of four children
today made me feel extremely fortunate to be giving two back to their Mama at 3pm :)

i wonder
if Bono ever gets sick of wearing black jeans. i've never seen his real legs and now i am hellbent on finding a picture of him in shorts :)

1cture 081
romeo by Danny (i am sure my child is a genius photographer and i need a bumper sticker to tell the world...? my kid is a better photographer than your grandchild, that kind of thing? my 4 and 5/6ths year old takes better pictures than your basset hound.... hmm, still thinking ;)
1Picture 021



1 comment:

  1. dang it...don't you hate it when you have something to say in a comment, but when the comment page loads you forget, and you can't read the post...to jog your memory? hmmm.....

    it was something really wonderful, I'm sure of it.

    oh hey...since I have nothing better to say, I'll just offer a shameless plea for attention. Come on over to my place and see a video of my brilliant photographer (I mean child). :)

    ReplyDelete