Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the songs that play in my head

ie my recently played playlist :) back with pics later xoxo

daybreak - barry manilow
acoustic can't smile without you - barry manilow (he's on ET tonight... must remember to 'tune in';)
hard day's night - beatles
lucy in the sky with diamonds - beatles
i've had the time of my life - dirty dancing (sob)
be my baby - dirty dancing
she's like the wind - dirty dancing (loud uncontrollable sobbing)
panic in detroit - david bowie
queen bitch - david bowie
it ain't easy - david bowie
i'm only happy when it rains - garbage
basketcase - green day
keep feeling fascination - human league
laid - james (in the version that plays in my head, she only SINGS when she's on top:)
stop - jane's addiction
crosstown traffic - jimi hendrix
big yellow taxi - joni mitchell
my sister - juliana hatfield (shhh, don't tell my sister:)
paparazzi - lady gaga
leave me alone - mj
can you feel it - mj
smooth criminal - mj
thriller - mj (played many many many many times... i have to work on the dance daily:)
i just can't stop loving you - mj (for obvious reasons:)
ben - mj
sexplosion - my life with the thrill kill kult
stardust - nat king cole
closer - nine inch nails
deal souls - nine inch nails
suburbia - pet shop boys
digging in the dirt - peter gabriel
cream - prince ( i have only recently been able to even play this song... the line "you will cop" makes me feel nauseous:)
try not to breathe - rem
sweetness follows - rem
nightswimming - rem
find the river - rem
pop song 89 - rem
fall on me - rem
talk about the passion - rem
bittersweet me - rem
binky the doormat - rem
beachball - rem
electrolite - rem
at my most beautiful - rem (which mysteriously plays at the most randomly beautiful moments in life)
pride - u2

No comments:

Post a Comment