Thursday, October 01, 2009

thursday things

it drives me crazy when
i try to IM someone and accidentally click too far to the right and i end up calling them :| that ring tone sends pure terror coursing through my veins, i am deathly allergic to the phone

it also drives me crazy when
a particular song plays in my head for an entire week on a continuous loop - case in point: pokerface by lady gaga, a very las vegas song of course

it drives me crazy that
the last song stuck in my head was lady gaga paparazzi. yes i'm really 15 and yes of course i watched the VMAs.... and yes, it's been stuck in my head that long ;) and yes i think she is totally cool (she's wheelchair bound, bless her heart :)

it drives me crazy that
people still think finger mustaches are cute, zany and original :| <- bemused expression...NOT a finger mustache

it drives me crazy that
Gil Grissom left CSI. i haven't watched it since he left :(

it drives me crazy that
we have no ice cream whatsoever! not even crap ice cream. and ice cream is like a staple item here, like milk and gummie-snacks. surely there is some in the emergency freezer that we keep fully stocked at all times for disasters... such as tonight... when a bowl of doubleberry cheesecake ice cream could really be considered first aid...?

off to check then going to bed... but not before posting pictures of the day though ;)


baseball
1Picture 1185
1Picture 1202
1samPicture 1565
1danPicture 1590
1dan
it was a sick day from preschool with other poorly little friends :)
1kids 1117
1Picture 742
1Picture 762
1Picture 518
1desopsophiaPicture 379

No comments:

Post a Comment