Sunday, December 27, 2009

sunday thingies

hoping
i find the elusive over-the-sink drainer at true value hardware - it's my last hope. i have exhausted every old person store and am even willing to face my nemesis, the terrifying swooping true value store parrot, in order to make my wish come true :|

wondering
why in the name of sweet jesus it's $47.32 at amazon.com????!


dying
to try the rich creamy tillamook chocolate peanut butter icecream - kids go to bed already!! it's grown-up time! (it's 4:56pm...)

wishing
that it wasn't so freezing cold here (it's 56 degrees and cloudy and just bone-chilling)

also wishing
the MGM lion's roar at the start of movies didn't make me jump every-single-time

growing
to love the sweet patchouli smell of my iphone these days :)

eating
one salted caramel chocolate. no more no less :) ok, two. alright, who am i kidding - the whole box :)

needing
a ridiculously early night tonight to catch up on intervention and my discovery health oddity shows, i'm all backed up :|

1Picture 705
1danPicture 478
1danPicture 213
1boysPicture 152

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are all AMAZING!!!

    My mom got me the lensbaby macro attachments and the lensbaby shape things, but no lensbaby. So I ordered it myself. Wish it would get here, so I can play.

    ReplyDelete