Friday, January 22, 2010

friday

did taxes. three times - to make absolutely sure they were absolutely right. then noticed turbotax had charged me three times even though i didn't file them three times... argh :(

got caught in the rain three times... it's official, the rain really really really sucks :(

tried to rescue three little white dogs running in traffic outside school... only managed to get one into my car, animal control caught the other two... but what the heck is with the crappy stuff coming in threes today....?

got two deliveries: hungry hungry hippos and a tumbling mat... but no third delivery of a 135mm f2L :(

looking foward sooo much to an entire childfree/husbandful saturday and remembering what it feels like to be human again :) thanks Grandma :)

3 comments:

  1. those that claim to like the rain are those that don't have kids to pick up, groceries to buy and photos to take ;)
    i am so over this rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. icky things in threes....not good, but a saturday all to yourself. AWESOME! can't wait to hear about it.

    I'm home. checkin' out my pics. fingers crossed. Thanks for putting up with my texting you. I felt so disconnected from my internet life. boy...I might be addicted. shhhhh don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no, did you get the lens. That would be like the worst UPS man in the whole wide world to deliver it to you on a Monday. When you need it on a Friday.

    ReplyDelete