Wednesday, February 17, 2010

listening to:
the dryer... it's very quiet and somewhat soothing (for a dryer:)

waiting anxiously for:
  • king sheet set 350 thread count, white dotted (i found them for $28.99 shipped:)
  • stupid monkey iphone case (still!! you'd think hong kong was the other side of the world or something...)
  • new computer (it was ordered at 3pm and didn't arrive yet - seriously mr mailman, you took my new computer home, didn't you...???!)
  • adobe photoshop 4 (no more death by bridge crashing... i hope!)

wondering why on earth:
so many cranky old people eat at mcdonalds... then look shocked and appalled that it's full of wild-eyed out-of-control children :| (ditto Ruby's... it's a KID restaurant... if cranky old people want peace and quiet, they should jolly well stay at home!)

(that reminds me) recovering from:
driving to every mcdonalds in oc tonight looking for one that has a penguin happy meal toy that Danny doesn't already have :| and ps he wasn't the wild-eyed out-of-control one tonight ;)

needing to:
go to bed and watch '16 and pregnant' at last... i heard it's trashy and lame and that's just what i need right about now

officially giving up:
the color purple for lent as per a kind suggestion... it's the only thing i know i can succeed at :)

shark attack at the library
11Picture 011
he has checked out pretty much every 'how do dinosaurs...' book in ocpl circulation right now :)
1libraryPicture 023
we went to the monkey zoo
1monkeyPicture 209
1danPicture 373
and Spirit helped me test my lens :)
1spiritPicture 111

4 comments:

  1. Great great pictures. I love the one of Danny reading in the library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do Dinosaurs say goodnight? love that one. ♥

    oh and the monkey diptych. tee hee...made my night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarnya4:32 AM

    Purple? Gasp! I could NEVER give up purple. I love it almost as much as pink and even more than red and orange. Blue, I could live without.

    PS Hello Danny. Hello Spirit. Hello Pretend Baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you watch it? I was SHOCKED at the trash talk and disrespect on so many levels. I hope it gets better this season. I will say that this show has got to be the best birth control. I make sure JJ watches it.

    ReplyDelete