Tuesday, February 16, 2010

listening to
'your song' by elton john and dreaming of the fountains of bellagio (only my favorite thing(s) in the entire world!!)

wondering
if i can possibly stay awake till 10pm for the new '16 and pregnant'... probably not, huh?

recovering from
one too many chocolate filled crepes for dinner (yum:)

quite sure
i will give up nothing for lent (just for a change:)

seriously contemplating
buying these british baked beans... even though i think i've successfully convinced myself after 14 years that american baked beans taste better :)

i was really looking for
350 thread count (no more no less) white king sheets (no texture/stripes allowed, dots ok) for under $30 with free shipping and no tax ;) but i found baked beans instead :(

stressing slightly
that i will hate my new computer just like i hate most everything electronic and new and that i will have to return it........

going to bed - back tomorrow xoxo

from last week...
11Picture 207
1Picture 182
1Picture 075
1Picture 060
1toesPicture 236

4 comments:

  1. oh oh oh....the toes....I need to kiss those toes. unless they are sweaty...then....no thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not religious, but my parents sent me to Catholic school from Kindergarten through 6th grade because they wanted to get my grandmother off of their backs and I was expendable apparently. I always claimed to give up something for lent, but I always caved... because I didn't have the strength of my conviction because THEY WERE NOT MINE. Thanks grandma for teaching me failure soooo early.

    Maybe just give up your cell phone for a week. OMG. Can you imagine? *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you got a good one of the biys together! And you are the best at eyelashes and baby feet. I love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say, if your new computer is faster, you are going to be so much happier. I promise. I have gone from very slow to very fast, and it is life changing.

    ReplyDelete