Tuesday, February 02, 2010

tuesday things part two :)

ordered the tv a-g-a-i-n. uhuh. and this time i am binding my hands together so i cannot cancel the order :) sigh. at least that's the plan right now :|

also bought Sam a little clock/calendar/weather predictor thingie for valentine's day. yes they get gifts, i bet Suze Orman would want me dead for that :) but no, they don't have their own cameras, just hand-me-downs. Danny insisted on using the 50mm lens, nothing else would do, and Sam wanted "a good macro" (be still my heart!!)

made a mercy dash to get my hair cut, grasping my iphone picture of michelle williams' hair in hand, as always. the salon was in complete darkness :| what the??! i returned home with a heavy heart then realized that i could have just gone to super cuts, since it's basically as bad as great clips... my brain is so slow today (it's the funky hair that's doing it)

got my drivers licence - my half missing eyebrow isn't too noticable thankfully, and they even let me keep my fairytale weight. and a fairytale height of 5 feet 3 too - hahahha!! fools, i was on tippytoes!!!

i just bought all the fixins to make chocolate peanut butter mousse pie today. i really shouldn't... but i am :|

back later xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Tarnya3:13 PM

    That is some short hair Carol.
    I had mine like once but I had to grow it.
    Fat girl + short hair = everyone thought I was a lesbian :|
    Stop laughing. It's absolutely true!

    ReplyDelete