Tuesday, February 02, 2010

tuesday things

feeling
soooo soooo sleepy. who knew one sleeping pill taken on sunday night would still be working it's magic 36 hours later.....

not loving
the smell of bacon in the morning (bleck)

anxiously awaiting
the arrival of my small paul iphone case that cost just THREE DOLLARS! how i love ebay (sometimes:)

also anxiously awaiting
my 6 free shutterfly cards :) the code is '3freecards' but i have two accounts because i like to get free stuff:)

needing
baby wipes... cool whip.... socks with stripes on them (it's cold here)... looks like a morning trip to target is on the cards :)

loving
that my pretend baby can sit!! (with tumbling mats and blankets in a 6 mile radius around him, and the 20mm on the camera so i can save him as he capsizes :)

3 comments:

  1. oh goodness he is sitting already. time is flying by. I'm sooooo soooo tired too. I wish I could just sleep the day away.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture. the 20mm....which lens is that? hmmmm I'm dead in the head today....tired as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarnya3:06 PM

    He sits! Hooray!
    TT can get himself into a sitting position all on his own now. Soooo clever. And handy too!

    ReplyDelete