Thursday, March 11, 2010

today i:

  • had far far far far too much caffeine :|
  • painted the equivalent 0f 70 football fields of baseboard white... i am going to treat myself to a well earned handful of aleve, a large cornflake cake and some quality tv tonight :)
  • walked the equivalent of 10 football field with a small child who has two speeds: way too far in front and waaaay too far behind :|
  • spent 30 minutes in Michaels while Danny tried to decide which sea creature to get. he chose a mother wobster and a baby wobster, then cried all the way home because he wished he'd chosen sharks :|
  • was kind enough to complete some stupid online survey for the cheesecake factory and they didn't even give me a coupon... it's official, our relationship is SO over :|
  • watched 33 minutes so far of the real housewives of orange county reunion (must finish it before part two starts....)
  • had chili cheese fries for dinner :)
  • tried to stick a dumbass screen protector on my iphone... i cannot do this to save my life :(
  • used my macro lens all day long
  • went to bed early (well that's what's next :)
1samUntitled-1

4 comments:

  1. Awe, super cute pics of Sam. Gorgeous ladybug picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics love the ladybird and wow Sam is shooting up, looking so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chili cheese fry's sound so yummy ! totally jealous :)

    and I love that picture of the ladybug on his hand. it's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the pics....they really really really made me happy.

    I'm still getting over my ear infection...and I'm whiny....and whiny some more.

    your blog helps, though. thanks!

    ReplyDelete