Thursday, March 11, 2010

my kind of people

  • love all animals (hating cats is an instant dead-to-me)
  • drive unfancy cars
  • give their kids names not verbs
  • eat unorganic food once in a while
  • watch my favorite bravo shows (but not project runway)
  • recycle but not religiously
  • love Obama
  • don't wear white shoes - ever
  • do nice things just because
  • don't wear lanyards especially at disneyland :
  • love mcdonalds
  • don't wear flip flops (too much foot showing)
  • hate olive garden
  • never wear blue tooths
  • love apple pie
  • shop at walmart
  • love to take pictures
  • smile first
  • let their kids have downtime
  • don't drink starbucks
  • are always on time - especially for their children :
  • appreciate good manners
  • clean up after themselves
  • curse (mandatory)
  • text instead of call
  • don't answer their phones in company
  • look the other way if a little boy needs to pee into a bush at the park :)
  • don't wear foot jewelry or thumb rings
  • bake and share their goodies
  • like r.e.m.
  • play with their kids at the park :)
111park

9 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I think I am your kind of people, aside from the bluetooth/phone thing. But I never ever go to Starbucks, and I get gift cards for their every single Christmas.

    So glad I didn't name my second born Read. You know that was in my top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:18 AM

    I am most of those, so I guess I am one of your kind of people :) or you are one of my kind of people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on all of these EXCEPT the flip flops- no flip flops, really?!?!?! We live in California!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW the only one that doesn't apply to me is the white shoes. I own a pair of white sneakers for walking. They stay at work and have dust on them though!

    We could be sistas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. christine gill12:15 PM

    hmm, 26 out of 31 is not bad, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( You got me with the shopping at Walmart and wearing flip flops...I live in flip flops haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tarnya4:54 PM

    I am soooo your kind of people. In every single aspect EXCEPT McDonalds. Vomit burp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. uh-oh!!
    Not an animal lover, well not if they are in my house.
    I wear flip flops a lot!
    Only shop walmart if i absolutely have to
    only eat mcdonalds if it's a fund raiser or invited by friends.
    not an olive garden hater but the last time i ate there was many years ago.

    everything else is good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we could be friends. At least 75%. :)

    ReplyDelete