Tuesday, March 09, 2010

diets. presidents. air traffic control

i have only a handful of ginger cat cookies left :(

but it's a good thing, diet wise (i think :)

today i walked 5.5 miles :)

but i forgot to wear my stupid pedometer so i can't technically count them :(

i have looked at 562 dining chairs today :|

this is the worst one i found :|

and this is the best one but it's white only (scroll down to see what hell furniture shopping in america is...)

three pics i love of BO (there are about a hundred more but i was really just looking for signs of candy and diet coke addiction :) ok one more because it's just so darned cute:)

heading to bed early to valet park a few cars and do some Sydney air traffic control ;)

it's mimosa season
10509_0814

lavender too
10509_0805


111dan

3 comments:

  1. Tarnya7:07 AM

    You must have been channeling me with the tree pic. I have been walking round my (new) local park, which is full of magnificent old trees, thinking 'I must get a picture of Thomas under a tree when it stops raining'. But it has rained everyday for 2 weeks and the park is flooded and my baby most certainly cannot be trusted to sit in a puddle while I back up to take a shot. So no tree pics from me. Yet.
    Is PB crawling yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo PB in the tree! love love love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your photos!!
    I need to find the time to take more.

    I just bought the ginger cat cookies today,i am sure they'll be gone tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete