Wednesday, March 10, 2010

morning has broken

and i have no clue who corey haim is, but rest in peace :|

i'm incredibly bummed that i can't go to Mrs Kay's grandson's birthday party :( we will be in Yosemite celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary that day. ps Mrs Kay got married in Vegas too, 43 years ago (how i love her... and yes, she's old, huh?!)

i also love the old man who lives by Danny's preschool, who looks just like my Dad, dresses like him and walks like him... anyway i have been stalking him since about 2000 but i've never actually met him and talked to him, just watched him obsessively from a distance when i saw him out shopping. well yesterday i went to the park with PB (his first time on a swing!)... and he was walking his sweet old dog and he stopped to talk to me :) i didn't tell him i have been stalking him for 9 years... and he reminds me of my Dad (i didn't want to make him feel old...) who miss so much that just seeing him brightens my whole day... but he was absolutely lovely and sweet and kind (as i suspected he might be:)

off for more coffee and to brush my teeth again... then more coffee and brush my teeth again... same crap different day ;)

1Picture 1205

2 comments:

  1. these photos are very sweet, and such great bokeh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, we will be married 14 years this month :)

    The old man in UP reminds us of J's grandfather, down to his quirks. We suspect that the writer knew him somehow ;) It's crazy.

    I am glad you got to talk to him and the stalking can stop :)

    ReplyDelete