Tuesday, March 02, 2010

grateful list

i am grateful for:
  • Aaron always making my coffee and it always being the bestest, strongest, sweetest coffee ever that no-one else can replicate :)
  • uncrumby unhairy floors - thank you Sam xoxoxoxo
  • Dr Seuss for writing kid books that i like to read
  • Danny walking four huge laps of the park this morning with me without complaining (a whole lot...)
  • pretend baby going on that loooong walk with us without so much as a peep
  • Mrs Kay, thanks to a huuuge puddle at said park this morning, Danny had to change into crocs again for school... she said he would be perfectly safe and to not worry:)
  • multivitamins for giving me back some energy
  • the sweet sweet lady at preschool who goes everyday to feed the stray cat, who lives under the school, who is too shy to be adopted
  • Mrs Kay again for not freaking out that a mangy old cat lives under the school
  • the little girl and her Dad in line at preschool who adopted a shelter cat this weekend :)
  • pretend baby again for falling fast asleep on the car ride home (this is why i have time to blog!)
  • my new dentist and my perfectly white teeth (how i stressed that he would REFUSE to treat me and my neglected teeth:)
  • the internet for giving me instant access to 'green eggs and ham' recipes for dinner
  • the library for having 20 copies of 'The Twits' - Sam lost his and needs it for his book report (and i know if we buy it, it will show up the next day)
  • the 99 cent store
  • friends

No comments:

Post a Comment