Wednesday, March 03, 2010

dentists, russians and cats

hoping
there is a new kitchen nightmares on tonight... i wish i could work out what night my shows are on :( but tv guide is impossibly hard to navigate

wondering
if sending a note to the dentist to say i love him is too much too soon. maybe he didn't say i need 14 root canals and 25 fillings and 36 teeth removed this time so i will trust him enough to go back THEN he will say i need 14 root canals and 25 fillings and 36 teeth removed....? hmm. Aaron has a filling this morning (snicker) - i was going to send a note for the dentist, but i think i might regret it at my 6 month appointment when i realize i have been caught in an elaborate hoax....

loving
my fancy kettle. not only does it boil water for delicious instant coffee but i also use it to boil water for pasta and rice. AND boil water to keep the drains spic and span :)

still hating
Aleksander Petrofsky, Carrie's horrible boyfriend from sex and the city. after all these years :)

wishing
my children weren't singing LOUDLY right now in two different rooms (that i am equidistant between...) two different made-up songs :(

needing
to clean the kitty litter. as if i didn't deal with enough cat crap last night :[

staring
at Mr Bumps. he just turned his back on me :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Friend! STill sick....so I have been MIA. I've missed reading your blog though. so I'm gonna read all 9 I missed right now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all hate Mr. Petrofsky. Have no fear, I'm fairly sure he was just for fun.

    I'll still never understand how she didn't worship Aiden. What was she thinking?! :)

    ReplyDelete