Thursday, March 04, 2010

today's going to be a great day....

  • (even though Mr Bumps already threw up all over my chair. and the floor around my chair. and there is barf spatter on my desk...)
  • (and i have a major unisom hangover...)
  • (and Sam is 'sick' and wants to stay home - yesterday he went to school 'sick' also and i was supposed to make a doctor's appointment and take him out of school for it... i forgot, great mum that i am...)
  • (and i have dreaded KINDERGARTEN paperwork to complete....)
  • (and i scheduled my next dentist appointment on the first day of kindergarten by mistake while trying desperately to avoid doing so... must must must cancel that)
  • (and tickets to the 'walking with dinosaurs' thing are like $100 EACH... unless you want to sit 500 miles from the stage with an easily distracted 5 year old... and you can't just buy one and have him go alone, no siree - you must buy at least 2)

nope, today's going to be a great day because....

  • today i get my new computer!!!!
  • we're a little bit closer to spring break!!
  • my teeth are healthy and shiny!!
  • the kindergarten paperwork requires a dental checkup - and Danny actually has a check-up today! perfect timing!!
  • kitchen nightmares is on tonight!!
  • and the real housewives of OC!
  • annnnnd real housewives on NY! (Alex McCord is now following me on twitter - i bet she finds my one and only 'tweet' riveting:)
  • i applied for tickets to watch Gordon Ramsay cook in LA!!! please please please a) let me get the tickets and b) let him yell like a maniac and c) call dumb people donkeys!)
  • i get to go for a walk before preschool with Danny and PB and get my dreaded exercise done and dusted for the day :)
back later xoxox

1 comment:

  1. no today is a good day because I get to read all 7 posts of yours I missed with this stupid ear infection of mine. sigh...

    ReplyDelete