Sunday, March 14, 2010

listening to...

listening to
automatic for the people by r.e.m. (it really is automatic :)

regretting
forgetting yet another british mother's day... sorry Mum :(

needing to
go and stay at the michael mancini (circa 1993) beach house again very soon

hoping
to go to bed early even though it's technically only 7:25pm right now :)

wishing that
my new rattie mousepad would show up already :( i have a mouse on my mousepad right now

eating
perfect sweet strawberries

loving
the rose bowl flea market in pasadena and already wanting to go back :)

feeling
a little sunkissed after all today's sunshine.. but happy :)

1dan0514_2825

111Untitled-1

2 comments:

  1. I used to own that Ronald McDonald when I was little. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, please tell me that your bought the Burger King and McDonald toys! Great photos, felt like I was there with ya

    ReplyDelete