Monday, March 29, 2010

this weekend i...

followed my iphone yelp advice and set my gps coordinates for exciting new places!!

was underwhelmed upon arrival at a couple of them (s'typical ;)

weighed myself several hundred times on the wii thingie (the little person advised against it - i overrode the little person)

became a Beatle!

r-e-f-u-s-e-d to be Paul :|

sucked at playing r.e.m. on 'guitar hero' which pisses me off more than sucking at anything else :(

ate cinnamon toast crunch for dinner each night

learned to box and punched my imaginary enemy really really really hard 300 times in a minute (enemies are good for something - carrying a coffee cup this morning hurts :)

did a lot of tightrope walking...

became a supa hula hoopa :)

was beaten at bowling by small obnoxious ("ooh yeah - uhuh!") children

rented 'up in the air' with George Clooney for obvious reasons :)

bought enough boxes of cereal to earn me free gallons of milk at albertsons (i live for lame stuff like this!!)

waited on the doorstep for Mr UPS to deliver my new eye fi memory card (the answer to all my troubles - right??? no more downloading pics... right....?)

bought new dankso sandals for vacation and waited patiently for their imminent next day arrival :)

went to the mission in san gabriel. it's official, i am soooo not a mission-visiting, pretending-to-be-interested-in-missions kind of person. sigh, one down, twenty more to go :|

hehehe
1wii mission_0526_1998
happy :)
1the
sad :(
10526_1243
my child praying
1wii mission_0528_1846
the boy who is studying missions not really appreciating how completely awesome and selfless we are for taking him :|
1samwii mission_0528_1931

No comments:

Post a Comment