Tuesday, June 01, 2010

tuesday things

i so so so so so so sooooo wish it was a tuesday in like 3 weeks' time and we had nowhere to be and no-one to see and nothing to do but just stay at home or drive around and get lost in Diamond Bar for the day... i love to get lost and then have my gps take me back home again

i have an ear that hurts sooooo badly that it hurts from the top of my head down to my jaw. i just want to stay in bed and watch millionaire matchmaker all day (yes it's actually that bad). it feels all hot and throbby and what i imagine JFK airport for germs would be like :(

i so want to live on a cherry farm. or a blueberry farm. or even an apple farm - preferably a farm that has all kinds of orchards for any kind of mood and lots of farm dogs and farm cats, rescued from the pound naturally, roaming freely on it. and hydrangeas and lavender. and a barn with a hay loft. and i want to bake pies all day. and not have neighbors living next door. and be able to ride my bike to the mailbox. but be walking distance from trader joe's and superwalmart too :)

i finally ordered my 2009 book. now i am consumed with thinking of all the moments i forgot to put in the book, such as Danny dressed like a 'smoove crinimal', all our disneyland pics (i forgot to put a single one in the book... and there were hundreds!) and duh... the day we saw Obama at the airport :| maybe i should give that book to my Mum for her birthday and reprint a revised version for me (shhh.... don't tell her!)

off to drive extremely slooowly to school with a miniature Mission San Gabriel held together with toothpicks and sticky tape on my passenger seat - no whammies no whammies no whammies :|

No comments:

Post a Comment