Sunday, June 13, 2010

white things i like

  • the whiteness of the entire wii system... no research necessary into which system to buy, the wii came in white :)
  • my white iphone - i think it is so much shinier than the black one ;)
  • white A frame beach houses
  • Michael Jackson - black OR white :)
  • white cotton sheets (no other color feels quite as clean and soft)
  • white teeshirts on little boys
  • white onesies on perfect cherubic babies
  • white pasta and bread
  • white painted walls
  • white rats
  • white mice
  • white duct tape
  • white christmas lights
  • fresh white snow
  • white kites
  • white shutters
  • white fluffy blankets (especially when snuggled around babies)
  • white sunhats
the mirage has white comforters and that is why we stay there :)
1las vegas aug 08_2621
jerr3_7587
1ratIMG_8923
1Picture 052
1Picture 1681
1
1Picture 136
1karatePicture 659

1dansq094
our new babies!! they are named MJ, Spirit and Pokemon Trainer (when you let a 5 year old name a pet, they will either pick a name like 'mousey' or something impossible to remember like 'pokemon trainer' then 'bakugan ball' then back to 'pokemon trainer' :)
meenie
mmm

3 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! Love all the whiteness! And as I was reading the recipe for those peanutbutter no bake bar thingies I was getting so excited reading the recipe as I went down the list of ingredients thinking scoreeee i have everything to make them...and then hit the choccy chip part..and fail....I have none in the house. Darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine2:08 AM

    LADY!!!

    I think it is pretty much your fault that I have rats... and now you are posting pictures of your insanely, impossibly cute white mice and you really must stop it now!
    I'm with you on white. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, Carol. your photos make me want to die....they are like 100 times better than mine. sigh....

    ReplyDelete