Thursday, November 18, 2010

o.m.g.

i totally want this Barbie nail thing!!! it's like a cricut (pronounced cry cut, not cricket) but for nails! why don't they have a grown-up version that is less Barbie...? and why is it $179??? and what does it do??! it looks like you put your nail in it and a little printer flawlessly paints polka dots on them... can it do toes too??! and can i put chanel vamp polish in it not lame colors like purple and pink?? and designs like candy cane stripes for christmas and hearts for valentines? i want it!!!

as much as i hate people being late, people being early really ticks me off too. urgh, i should just admit it, people really tick me off in general and i am still blaming my painfully slow eyebrow growth project for the mean dark cloud that's following me around

my next project: (thanks to Misti for reminding me that i reaaaaaally want a hamburger phone)
make a hamburger iphone case!!! i don't actually talk on the phone due to my hard-to-decipher english accent and the above mentioned fact that realtime human interaction bugs me, so in lieu of a landline hamburger phone, i just have to try to make a case for my iphone, which requires no actual human interaction, just the pressing of buttons. or find someone in hong kong who will make it and mail it for $6.52 buy-it-now :)

off to walk the dogs, back in 12 miles of hellish uphill walking :|

No comments:

Post a Comment