Wednesday, November 03, 2010

our thanksgiving tree part two

(or maybe even part three... maybe we were thankful in 2008 too? hmm, probably - Obama had just won the election and everything - i BET we were all grateful and shiny and happy...)

anyway without further 'adieu', in no particular order, here is the family's list for 2010 (with duplicates):
  • weekends
  • c.a.k.e. (that would be mine...)
  • cape cod (ditto - i made the little leaf look like a cod too. not that i really know what a cod looks like, i just did a fishy face on it really....)
  • easy living (clearly this person does NOT do the vacuuming regularly around here :)
  • friends
  • birthdays
  • iphones and itunes and ipods (happy birthday sweet iphone, you are one xoxox)
  • Grandma & Grandpa
  • hot crusty bread
  • nice teeth
  • computers and ipods and iphones and ipads and ipod nanos and minecraft!!
  • working from home
  • trader joes
  • living happily ever after
  • peanut butter
  • dad and mom
  • pizza
  • cousins
  • dreams of the future
  • my fameewee
  • making calendars
  • pets
  • beautiful children
  • sugar cookies
  • friends
  • family
  • Michael Jackson
  • sticki pickis
  • cadbury's dairy milk
  • As from Sam
  • my boys
  • my little brother
  • my big brother
  • watching trashy TV in bed
  • coffee with three scoops of creamer
  • 85C
  • walks
  • grosgain ribbon
  • the D.V.R.
  • sense of humor
  • meatless mealoaf
  • i heart mom
  • my Dad
  • wrestling
  • rainstorms
  • neutrogena shampoo
  • being able to have pets
  • my Mom
  • my kids working hard
  • a soft, king sized bed
  • la$ vega$
  • food and pancakes and bacon
  • nice hubbie
  • all my family
  • school
  • Barack Obama (tieless - i wonder who wrote this one;)
  • my wonderful wife (ebay rating: A++++ will marry again:)
scenes from our day of baking blue dog cookies, cats seeking sunny spots, Miffy MP3 players and dinosaur pens
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Tarnya Hall7:07 AM

    Question: when you mentioned 'easy living'? did you mean the English lifestyle magazine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you do this....just not sure I'm up for all the cutting out of leaves. sigh...I'm so lazy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm cookies...i want some!

    ReplyDelete