Saturday, December 25, 2010

loving

loving
our very first christmas day spent entirely at home just the four of us - ahhhhh!! (that's the sound of angels singing as children play with their little toys for hours on end and Mummy having time for 'Married to Rock' and INDIAN FOOD for lunch!!!)

loving
most especially, my very adorable Hello Kitty stationery set. everyone has received a note in sparkly green/pink ink today (which Sam laminated with his new laminating machine and Danny read all by himself :)

loving
Despicable Me almost as much as Up... which was the cause of this morning's slightly horrible sore throat (sooooo much crying last night watching it, i love Up)

loving
that after being Santa and his helper for the past 10 years, yesterday we switched from boring old fart cookies to delicious delectable susiecakes red velvet cupcakes (duh!! why did it take us SO LONG to figure that out??!)

loving
my slow cooker :) it's magical!! however... not so much loving Jessica Seinfeld's lasagne recipe - it's just soooo blanilla. shoulda known, she's kind of blanilla too ;). next thing going in the pot, the fixins for mushroom fettuccine alfredo :) it's magic, you throw all the ingredients in - just like literally empty a grocery bag into it, talk on the phone for so long the battery goes dead, come back and there's a MEAL in there!!

loving
my hubbie for buying trader joe's entire supply of pumpkin bread for me, before it all disappears off the shelves for the next 40 weeks, i simply can't live without it. can't and shan't :)

this is his Barbra Streisand pose
1arb
1sam2
1romeo
1snow
Sam was Santa last night (he loved it!)
1sam
1friday
Jurassic Copter!
1jurassic
8am :)
1pgjs
1fence1225_6536
1samhair
1dad
1boys222

4 comments:

  1. ahhhh i love every one of these picturs :) Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure sounds like you had a wonderful time. :) So very glad! :)

    Question for you....we just got a Wii....yes, I know.....what took us so long? who knows? Anyhow...what are your favorite games?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You loved UP and DESPICABLE ME???

    I have three words for you:

    IT'S SO FLUFFFFAAAYYYYY!!!!!

    LOLOLOL I LOVE those little girls! A seriously good movie.

    But UP is better. For sure. I love that little scout, and the huge bird, and the cranky old man as a trio ... OK ... and the dog! Let's make it a quartet! I was on your porch because I love you ... ? Is that how it goes? I have to watch that again!

    I love the little things you say. Like BLAnilla! LOLOLOL

    Your blog is soooo very entertaining. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! And I LOVE Married to Rock! That is a GREAT SHOW. Sure the women appear to have had boob implants and tummy tucks and etc etc etc giving them the appearance of "fake" ... but their friendships are SO REAL! And they communicate SO WELL. They are so direct (your goal again this year ... I have a similar one but it's more like the ability to say "F*%k you" to people who aren't looking to contribute to my life in a positive way ... lol) ... actually ... my goal is to increase my ability to be transparent every year. I just love love love honest people. Like painfully honest, you know? You can get really close to people like that.
    OK. Off to comment on another post of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete