Wednesday, December 29, 2010

blurb and sluts and coupons

finally
finished my blurb book this morning - hurray!! 120 pages (no more no less, the price goes up after 120 pages ;) arranged with calm, chronological perfection. then today... i took more pictures :| what to do... which pictures to X out or squeeeeeze in with other pictures that don't really belong together, thus making me feel slightly sick everytime i open that page. oh sigh, i just hope i don't meet George Clooney or anything really interesting tomorrow or friday... because the book will surely become a point of even more stress if anything photographable happens...

finally
got steroids injected into my tennis elbow today and a huge wad of bandage around my arm so people would feel sorry for me (the best part:)

finally
saw real snowflakes falling today - the first since moving from England. i don't miss it that much (it's cold and not very fun to walk in) but driving in a winter wonderland was quite wonderful :)

slightly shocked
at Danny's new Roald Dahl poem book... i am sure reading Cinderella labeled a 'slut' is going to result in an inappropriate comment on our next trip to Storybook Land at Disneyland.... but i had to say it, because it rhymed with 'nut', as in the chopping off of heads :|

completely
loving that when i watch Up with Danny, he covers my eyes at the part when Ellie dies because it always makes me cry (how i love his tender care-taking little ways:)

also completely loving
him call San Francisco 'france-and-sticks-go' :)

almost
got my ass whooped dancing to Big Girl (you are beautiful).... by a BOY! (who i am sure has read some way to cheat online) BUT that was soooo not going to happen!!! i had to totally bust out of my elbow bandage to win (and probably set my healing back a few days....)

off to climb the wooden hill to bedfordshire and watch a little extreme couponing so i don't feel like such a total L-O-S-E-R for having a (completely worn-out, well-used) coupon keeper in my purse :)

1page2 park
1page park
1sammy
1dannypuddles1229_7429

4 comments:

  1. First off, thank you for posting, because I have been stalking your blog for days waiting for one! Second your pictures are beautiful. I especially love that you caught the reflection of Danny's boots in the last one. I hope your injection into your elbow did not hurt. I had one a month ago and it hurt a whole lot, and poor Elliot had to witness it, so I had to act very very very brave for him. ANd lastly, what dance game has Big Girl on it, because I really really want to dance to it, even if you would whoop my ass. Ok, i think I am done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that wasn't it, because I forgot to say, that I want to see your blurb book when it is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh darn it...there should have been an "up" spoiler alert. I haven't seen it yet. I'm hoping to forget what I just read. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...maybe you could meet George Clooney and just not have your camera along?
    Then no blurb book anxiety?

    Love the boys in their yellow jackets and boots. Yellow with a tiny splash of orange in it is my FAVORITE color... :)

    ReplyDelete