Tuesday, January 25, 2011

pizza dogs and the state of the union

since i first saw this advert, this pizza has been on my mind night and day :) it's almost two feet long and comes with 4 - count em, FOUR - cups of dipping sauce!! i must have this pizza ASAP :)


i don't know who this man is (honestly) but his dog has got to be Blackjack's identical twin!!! i still think it would be the most awesome idea for a tv show to reunite pets with their long lost siblings and parents - i would love to meet my pets' families (surely it's not just a me thing???!)



we had hawaiian food for lunch. it was extremely mediocre (despite being highly rated on yelp.com - my faith in yelp is waning) and i flatly refuse to squander my calories so foolishly so i tossed it away (i am so over my former infatuation with loco moco and hawaiian barbecue)

and sadly we didn't make it out to dinner to celebrate Aaron's birthday :( Danny came home from kindy complaining of a horrible achy neck (i don't like achy neck illnesses... they are worrying and meningitis-y...) and fell asleep around 2pm... he just woke up at 7pm. poor sickly little boy :(

videotaping the state of the union on tv (by the way i love Barack Obama;) for later - hoping to hear him address my question ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment