Wednesday, January 26, 2011

why????

just w-h-y is today already so hard? i swear if i don't get up at 6:43am exactly, the day is officially doomed to failure :| always!!

Danny is sick so i sent all the appropriate notes/emails so that he could stay home without a truancy officer breaking down the door at 11am. then he decided he wanted to go to school after all :| but just so he could have a playdate after school :| which just isn't a good idea for someone who is floppy and pale and hasn't eaten for 24 hours :| so he has to stay home and with no playdate - begrudgingly and in a floppy stinkeye mood :| (who makes a remarkable recovery when he has a wii remote in his hand just to confuse me even more....)

why do those cruel people at Virgin advertise that you can go to England for $199??? and boy, am i homesick for Boots, really blue skies with really fluffy white clouds, moss covered stone walls, sand dunes lining honey toned beaches and Pizza Express' fiorentina with no olives :( so i clicked on the link and followed all the rules. and it's actually $2086 before tax. but thanks for getting my hopes up Richard effing Branson :|

why do i never want to walk but i always regret it when i don't... beginning of walk: awful... end of walk: awesome (i get to shower with tingly minty products and wash a 'housewife' show as a reward:)

why has my DVR not recorded Teen Mom 2 this week? WHY????!!!

why are these valentines so much cuter than the ones i already did all the work for???? NOT FAIR!


off to go and right the wrongs of the day at Target. it always works (sometimes;)

1 comment:

  1. Tarnya Hall4:41 PM

    I'm hearing you on missing the UK. When I was in London last month I went to Pizza Express (with my poorly baby asleep in the buggy) and ordered the famous Fiorentina (I always just take the olives off, I'm too shy to order anything other than exactly what's on the menu). Of course the very second they put it in front of me, said baby woke up and promptly THREW UP EVERYWHERE so I had to leave some money on the table and rush out of the restaurant to clean him up. :(
    And I didn't just miss out on the Fiornentina, there was I new item on the menu that I was hoping to try - doughballs, but not with garlic butter, with nutella! Must. Go. Back.

    ReplyDelete