Tuesday, February 14, 2012

holy crap

has it really been that long since i blogged... this whole place is completely different.... and as usual: i just don't like it :| it isn't like a safe private little room anymore :( it's a big white room with no things around the outside for my distracting pleasure. it's like being on a mac (which i don't like at all - negative space in the real world: good... on my computer: very very bad!)

also three times so far i have thought someone knocked on the door but noone is there - i wish they'd stop knocking then :|

my to-do list for the day:

delete 1340 pictures from my phone... that awesome camera is both a blessing and a curse :( there MUST be an easier way than checking each one 1340 times

walk 10 miles (uphill all the way - bleck)

buy ginger cats at Trader Joe's even though i really shouldn't because they make my chest hurt and surely they shouldn't - that would be a warning to most normal people...? but not me, oh no, because they contain BIG CHUNKS of real chewy ginger and they're so crunchy and snappy! and they're only 10 calories each ;)

go to the effing bank already. oh my gawd my purse is positively bursting with money... (first world problem, i know, i SHOULD NOT complain about this) but i cannot stand the effing bank. i am so scared of being shot in the back of the head and never seeing it coming (which admittedly would be probably better than seeing it coming...?) or being robbed at gunpoint. the thought of guns in general make me sweat profusely

again with the knocking! (i think it's the kettle playing tricks on me)

hand out very complicated valentines at school - Danny addressed 'special valentines' to his favorite friends which is a huge no-no in any teacher's book, but the cards came that way - 28 regular cards and 6 'special' cards for special friends.... i don't like it but what can you do? it's the first year in history i didn't hand make valentines (they had to be holographic angry birds cards, you see;)

eat like a bird (but not a seagull... more like an anorexic sparrow) - wednesday is my fasting day on which i don't eat all day long so today i must stock up a little today but not so much that the scales revolt against me (gawd i hate dieting...) also last night i dreamt that Aaron ate half my olive oil rubbed baked potato which is penciled in for dinner tonight with coleslaw and ketchup. i am trying to forgive him, because that half a baked potato is indeed still in the fridge - but that dream was SO REAL!!!

off to walk and not listen to music - suddenly music on the walk really really really bugs me. which is odd, right?