Wednesday, March 21, 2012

wanting
a 55 inch tv.  i think i might even neeeeed a 55 inch tv for medical reasons: poor eyesight.  this weekend we watched 'my week with marilyn' and the text was terribly tiny on our tiny 42 inch tv :( (and oh how i hated that movie... maybe she got less irritating towards the end...?  when it was already back in it's redbox because the text was too impossibly small to read..?)  anyway, we might be going shopping tonight.  Mama neeeeeds a bigger tv (i am such an American!!)

obsessing
over BB cream.  and whether they work or the light is playing tricks on me :|  i religiously apply it every morning since Martha Stewart cruelly informed me that uneven skin tone makes you look even older than wrinkles.  and i have more splotches and blotches than a dalmatian and more wrinkles than a Sharpei too :(  

wishing
for a zero at the end of my weight by Friday.  i've never been so grateful for painfully long weeks since my weekly weigh on on Friday morning, where if i don't lose 2 pounds, i cry all day long and want to donate blood and hair and organs just so i can make my number :|

missing
my sweet little Nibby... she was sniffly and tiny from the start (a mouse sized rat if you can imagine anything so precious... but oh so frail and scary too) she's with our angel ratties now xo

wondering
if you can walk your hips and knees to death.  surely you can?  Dr Oz would claim not because he is a total jackass.  but honestly they hurt soooo badly by mile 8, surely i am harming myself horribly by working out? (i really really don't like to work out ;)   

kind of hating
Dr Oz in general.  i read some dumb article he wrote about sleep and how you should only sleep on dark sheets and always wear socks in bed "because socks bring on sleep".  if that were the case, wouldn't every sock wearing person be asleep all day?  also dark sheets are horrible - how can they possibly be perfectly crisp and bleached clean unless they are white????! stupid little man

hating also
the olloclip.  tried it, hated it, returned it :|

off to school/walk/shower/library/etc etc etc etc blah blah blah....







3 comments:

  1. really? you hated the olloclip? i've been dying for one. but maybe not now. and what is this BB cream?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, true story. Back in the olden days, when I was a maternity nurse and worked 24 hours a day and survived on seven minute power naps (yes, 7), I used to put on a pair of socks so that I would fall asleep more quickly. I didn't hear about it from Dr. Whatshisname, I just figured it out on my own. When I put socks on I was all cosy and fell asleep straight away. No socks = tossing and turning till I finally got up and put some socks on. Uh-huh. Maybe it doesn't work for everyone, but it those cold, frigid English households, it worked for me.

    Now, change of subject. So good to see pictures of beautiful boys and dogs and cats. Yay! But sad you lost your little friend :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I haven't been a decent blogger or visitor in ages. .. been feeling consumed with getting things right in life ... and also someone has been reading my blog and being a negative influence in my community re: old posts where I went through some challenges. People.
    I loved what you said about socks! So true! I can't stand to wear them and HATE to wear them to bed. If my feet can't be free I can't sleep. So there. Doctor Oz is full of it. I don't hate him though. I get lots of good information from him ... I think. lol.
    I just took my blog private. I THINK I included every single address in my permission list... but if you can't see my blog PLEASE let me know so I can add you. Write me at WendyOhW AT yahoo dot com please and give me your address if you can't see it.

    And my condolensces on Nibbly guy. And I know what you mean about the weight loss thing. I hit the weight loss HARD for a year and a half and kept it off. You can do it too!

    You can reward yourself with the bigger TV. he he heeee.

    Love the photos.

    Hugs!

    Wendster :)

    ReplyDelete