Monday, March 12, 2012

shuffles, chanel and stomach flu :(

recovering
from the stomach flu.  or maybe the awful awful awful c-a-u-l-i-f-l-o-w-e-r  p-i-z-z-a (i can't say or even type those words anymore - the very thought of them make me immediately ill) i made on Friday.  never again.  i mean it - never ever ever again :|  EVER!

reveling
in a little post-flu weight loss.  but it almost isn't really worth the horribly achy back, vomit coming out of my nose and more-dead-than-alive feeling...

missing
my little iPod shuffle.  i lost it two weeks ago on my walk and still look for it every single day :(  my Miffy music player just isn't the same (though she is beyond adorable even though she never smiles, but she is European...)

not missing
my camera.  it's at Canon getting work done.  and i don't miss it.  at all - for a second.  sure, i'll miss it if they call and say it's dead and it's not coming back ever.  but for now - me and my iPhone are a team... and teamwork makes the dream work! (that's our family motto - "what does teamwork make?  THE DREAM WORK!!"  oh yeah, they love it ;)

going 
to Vegas in 2.8 weeks.  not that i'm counting or nothing.  get here already!!!!  i need to lie down and stay there for a while ;) 

wondering
how on earth lighter green Chanel 19 poudre smells soooo much nicer than my lightish green Chanel 19?  now i have to have that too :|

sitting
in a brand new chair - is there any better feeling?!  no!  especially when it's a beautiful chair that i've wanted forever :)

disliking
Rihanna - i really have no idea why really since i've never actually met the girl, she is just kind of nastay and mean looking ;)

off to walk - fueled entirely by herbal remedies, very cold water and pain killers.  if i'm not back in two hours, call the emergency services xoxxo

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you have been sick. :( and I totally agree on Rihanna.

    ReplyDelete