Thursday, May 10, 2012

kate spade, ducklings and full moons

drinking
my second of three morning cups of coffee.... it's darned fine coffee :)  and hot too :)

loving
the scales this morning - though i still have blisters on my blisters from my stupid, new so-called walking shoes :(

trying
to decide between walking limping 10 miles with bandaids all over my feet (and worrying how it might affect my posture :) or taking the baby to the beach on the morning of his second birthday.  hmmmmmm.......... decisions decisions :)  i officially hate exercise ;)

buying
a bird app - because i am that into bird spotting, that's why!! (also, it's 99c and who can say no to anything under a dollar?  especially when you can share it with your family and be a superhero ;)

also buying
this pertiful air mail kate spade iphone case that i saw in Nordstrom months ago but wouldn't buy even though i had a gift card because it was FORTY dollars :|  i found it for $10 at last (my limit for disposable accessories such as iphone cases/sunglasses, etc)













also also buying
a spare camera body for my upcoming trips, because i just love my camera soooo much that if it's broken/fuzzy, the entire world seems to turn to black and white (and not the crisp contrasty Ansel Adams B&W either) and i can't get quite the necessary amount of oxygen/enthusiasm to do anything.... also i cannot believe how cheap cameras are anymore - $300?!  so i would be insane not to buy it, right?

also also also buying
more of my magical vitamin candies at Costco today - they are actually better than candy because they make you healthy and are legal to take on a diet!!  i keep a little bag of them in my purse and by my bed and at my desk for whenever i feel peckish for something illegal and sweet :)  also: one more perfectly light white quilt .... it's the summer version of the perfectly heavy white polar bear hug blanket... obsessed with white bedding....  ok, white in general ;)    


dreaming
of Griffith Park Observatory on Mother's Day for May grey panoramic pictures overlooking my favorite, beautiful, perfectly flat, sprawling, smoggy softboxy always, city of Angels. 

worrying
about poor Mrs Duck and her ducklings.... i haven't seen her husband around ALL WEEK so she has to go everywhere with her seven slow-moving wobbly little babies (typical of Mr Duck to be MIA when the going gets tough... jackass).  the boys set out some food and a little paddling pool outside their bedroom windows (very shallow water as ducklings have to learn to swim) but we haven't seen her and her brood for 2 days.....
























loving
this pic of the fullest biggest moon that i found on my camera this morn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment