Saturday, September 29, 2012

pizza e vino



it's sixteen years since i emigrated to the US of A :)


the best garlic bread in the entire world


does everyone make faces with their oil and vinegar...?


he'd never done it before, but the nice pizza guy put an egg on my pizza :)


and it was ahhhhhmazing - like when Harry Met Sally ahhhhhmazing!!! the nice pizza guy said he'll make the 'Fiorentina' a special, Tarnya ;)  we should get a commission check ;)


reading me the crime blotter for Cape Cod (eye roll - apparently it's full of gangs and sex offenders....)










the selection of denali moose tracks icecream (extreme maximum is the best :)

3 comments:

  1. what is that polish? is it halloween specific? i can tell it's essie..i know i'm obsessed. i need it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is that polish? is it halloween specific? i can tell it's essie..i know i'm obsessed. i need it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wicked by Essie. I love it - it's like dried blood (why I love that is beyond me). maybe seasonal? I don't know......

    ReplyDelete