Saturday, November 24, 2012

saturday's pics

last night at Silver Beach (totally a dream come true to be so close to a dog friendly beach....)
 
this morning....
she loves watching falling leaves (me too)
 
and she loves the kitty bjorn (me too)


didn't see any turkeys crossing today (sniff)


Savery Avenue (the nation's first divided highway)
in Carver (pronounced Cahvah ;)
 
perfect perfect perfect weather in Cahvah
(which is the Texas of Massachusetts - we went to a tractor store there for a BB gun ;)
 
Silver Beach




 

 



oh yeah, i took it home with me ;)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:16 PM

    Looks amazing! I can see why you haven't made it to Mike's yet. Yes, I am obsessed with pastries, and probably always will be. Is that Friday in your sweatshirt? Did she tear your chest up in there, or is she just as happy as you to be in Cape Cod?
    Guess who. It starts with a T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait until we can go to the beach together!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete