Thursday, June 06, 2013

things i dislike in no particular order (or though the first thing really belongs at the top of any hate list;)

Kim Kardashian.  she makes me sick.  literally.  but breeding Kim Kardashian - ewwwwww.  if I wanted to see that kind of thing, i'd go to the zoo or subscribe to National Geographic or something like that (except I wouldn't because I hate that kind of stuff)

Victoria Beckham's unsmile.  she would look soooooooo much prettier and more radiant if she just smiled once in a while - someone needs to tell her that her face will set like that if the wind changes suddenly ;)

Danny announcing that he's going to be a wrestler when he grows up.  nope, that's soooo not going to happen - also: he's not going to be a cop, a fireman, a pilot or join the military either.  or own a motorbike, a snake or get a tattoo either.  beacause i'm the boss, kid: forever!!! 

ungroomed, unkempt hair (especially the scruffy overgrown facial variety) on men

lanyards

people who listen to awful fat white guy republican radio.  there is one man whose dogs I am supposed to walk (shhhhhushhhhhh), and I am sure those dogs are republican too, because they are angry, annoying little things.  omg job, just be overrrrrrrrr already!!!!!  I love dogs, I do..... but I don't love republican dogs

Cheerios.  the one and only Cheerios commercial and the actual round cat biscuit cereal that only babies like because they don't know any better yet.  babies: just wait till you meet Cinnamon Toast Crunch and you'll hate Cheerios too ;)

people who write checks and make getting through the grocery store line into some kind of watching-paint-dry procedure, then just as they're finally leaving, they turn back to ask the cashier some other stupid ass question.  GO!!!!  run for your life!!!!  get out of my sight already!!!  how have you survived being so stupid for so long, without being hacked to pieces on the way to your car....?????  hmm, i'd make a great, if slightly irrational and easily provoked, serial killer :|

counter service restaurants

the 'people you may know' list on facebook - yeah, I know that person and I kinda sorta totally haaaaaate that person, so.... no

having to hold the gas pump for $60 worth of gas.  Massachusetts, it's your ONLY flaw so far.  I know you don't want me to burst into flames... but seriously, i'll take my chances, the gas pump holding thing is soooooo lame.

back with a happy positive light filled post to counterbalance the mean reds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment