Monday, June 10, 2013

it was, like, the best day everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

woke up
early.  early enough for two cups of coffee before leaving the house.  much better than waking up two cups of coffee too late... (Friday, i'm talking about you...)
watched
Real Housewives of New Jersey.  it's barely one step above Miami (which isn't saying much....)
sang
a LOT of Red in the car today. I looooooooove Red (the album Red:)
arranged
everything in my closet into perfect alphabetical order - capris, then cardis, then pretending-to-be-a-grown-up shirts, then stripy breton tops, then tank tops, then twirly skirts 
also arranged
white Cape Cod shells and pebbles in a little basket -  it was a VERY busy day around here :)
made
angel hair for dinner.  and it didn't form into a huge glutinous plug that wouldn't come out of the pan.  it was edible and everything! 
ate
the creamiest yummiest chocolate peanut butter fudge for dessert made by the hubbie (the best batch ever!)
loved (did I say loved - I meant L-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-V-E-D!!!!!!)
not working today.  omg I don't think that work sits very well with me... it just makes me so cranky and irritable and exhausted ;)  today my complaints are all miraculously gone!
bought
new sparkly shoes.  new sparkly shoes days are always the very best days :)
 
bird watching
 sunday morning
 sunday afternoon
this is what happens when you have a Portugese water dog -
he won't get out of the pool no matter how much you beg and plead and bribe ;)  
a photo of me taking a photo of the George Washington Bridge :) 
  new shoes! 
angel hair :)
 we are training our dogs (OK Romeo, Blackjack is a total genius) with beggin' strips... 
Romeo chewed through his training leash already - grrr!!!
unnecessary - but essential 

No comments:

Post a Comment