Sunday, July 14, 2013

shadows smiles cupcakes siblings and big boots

the drive home from Walmart (seriously the greenest green you ever saw....)
I love shadows
datenight at the Beef Barn ;)
 
 and cupcakes from Wrights Dairy Farm (the peanut butter chocolate was dreamy - and not mine;)
 
 Victoria Beckham's sister and David Beckham's sister
this picture shouldn't give me nightmares but it does (???)
they occasionally like one another ;)
 
my favorite kind of animal pictures
we went to the movies to see Monsters University
it gave me a headache that lasted for 72 hours and I kinda missed Boo...... :(
 
  it rained for days on end (ok, minutes on end)
 and when it rained we went to Bertucci's :)
saw this glass and everything was OK - it was like magic 
Apple replaced my dodgy iphone and it wasn't
even too sunny to have left my dumb sunglasses at home!
'cept I saw these books and now I reaaaaally want to go to NYC....
like I must go.  or my head will explode.  for real.  i'm not even kidding.  seriously.
I am fascinated by unusually large things
(and also unusually small things - but more so unusually large things)
today's weather - it didn't rain 
ps dear humidity, it's no wonder people say bad things about you, you're not very nice. at all.
Sunday morning
I love this person
(Hillary too)  

1 comment: