Tuesday, July 09, 2013

tuesday's things

listening
to Taylor Swift Christmas songs - in July.  which is probably illegal.  but they remind me of a Winter spent on Cape Cod... for those months of lonesome, perfectly still, quiet beach therapy, i'm forever and ever (and ever) grateful


loving
lonesome, perfectly still, quiet sweet milky decaf in my Hamptons cup at bedtime

wishing
i could somehow quit biting my fingers till they bleed.  or get rid of all the people/things/stress that make me bite my fingers till they bleed

needing
an overnight stay.  to anywhere lonesome, perfectly still and quiet ;)

wanting
one more beach day with Angela.  OK more than one ;) 


adoring
the sweet lovely blueberry farm by the house - i ate blueberries for every meal today :) (and pizza for dessert :)

breakfast at Honey Dew Donuts (the site of the first drivethru donut store in the North East, no less ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment