Thursday, January 30, 2014

wonderings

wondering
if unfriending everyone who obviously failed to wish you a happy birthday on facebook is petty and lame and wrong?  because it seems perfectly reasonable and right and unpetty to me!!  (even though i don't check birthdays on facebook for days on end and probably miss 50% of my friends' birthdays... but still)

wondering
if i broke my toe or it is just supposed to hurt like the dickens everytime i touch it.  and don't even think about putting a shoe on.  oh. em. gee. noooooooooooo shoes!  i am wearing awful old lady white sneakers for mangled arthiritic toes :( at the gym :(  in public :(  and practicing lamaze just so i can walk....  i am clearly deathly horribly painfully allergic to exercise :|  as i always suspected.  it makes me breathless and hot and my muscles hurt and NOW i have a sore toe too :(

wondering
what is up with people who walk between the machines at the gym instead of along the row and around.  arghhhh!  and don't get me started about people who stand for hours and chat at the water cooler.  seriously - grounds for murder.  and people who stand behind me the second i go to fill up my bottle.  find another cooler!!!

also wondering
why people walking UP the stairs before their workout go on the left side which is clearly the staggering downstairs with fatigued muscles side for people going downstairs.  seriously i think it *may* be that time of the month (i'll never ever figure out when that is...)  

wondering
why any woman likes being called 'bitch'.  or bi-atch.  like women call each other bitches, as if it's somehow cute?  ehh, not cute.  call me bitch and NEVER get chocolate from me EVER again.

off to the dumbass people-walking-on-the-left gym with a broken big toe and a blistered little toe and a queue of 80s Coronation Streets to take my mind off the unbearable pain.  WHO AM I??????!!!!!

1 comment: