Saturday, May 30, 2009

today's to-do list

must m-u-s-t must MUST M-U-S-T get the tires changed today. they are threadbare. but who wants to spend 4.75 hours at the Tustin Legacy waiting with only Michaels, Target, Lowes, Costco, Joanns, Whole Foods, In-N-Out, Pinkberry (bleck) and Ulta for company. not me that's for sure :)

plus the smell of rubber makes me heave. it reminds me of being gassed as a small child (don't ask)

oh my gawd!!!!!!!!! i just checked (for the billionth time) and my robotic vacuum cleaner has arrived at UPS in Anaheim :| what am i going to do???! i need it today!! i must find a way inside and without drawing attention find it and slip it into my purse and bring it home while charging it (yes i have a car charger... i thought of that already) and spend the rest of the weekend laying on the floor, gazing at the new love of my life.... honestly, how many parcels can there possibly be at the UPS HQ? it shouldn't be that hard to find, right???

i cannot believe it, the entire 5 pound bag of homemade bones are GONE. i really should start up my bone-a-gram business. dogs love to eat 'em, kids love to make 'em - it's a win win! oh but that might be construed as slave labor... a la jon&kate :| and we wouldn't want to exploit our children, would we???

seriously, how dull is this season going to be? if CPS get their way we will no longer see Joel puking in the laundry room so he doesn't mess up the house... or having his blankie tossed in the trash for getting gum on it... sigh, it's going to totally SUCK!

oh dear - the tire center awaits. must put on an extra spritz of JoMa to sniff myself whilst inside... i'm going in!

the school pic so far... it will be bigger and legible on the bookmark :)
1standdonePicture 251
Sam's teacher (left) is 6 months pregnant - but she can still jump like a wild kangaroo :)
1backjumpfin
us by Sam
1111usbysam
1Picture 588

2 comments:

  1. Hello...you probably don't remember me but you took pictures of myself, husband, and daughter at El Dorado nature center about 2 yrs ago. I sent you an email but don't really know if it is your current email. The only other contact information I could find for you was your Flickr page and it led me to your blog. I was wondering if you still did photography. There is a small chance that my entire family (brothers, nephews, grandparents, etc) might all be in town Father’s Day weekend and we are pre-looking into photographers in case it all works out. Please let me know if you still do photography and how much you charge for a party of 21 (10 adults and 11 children) possibly at a park or beach. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how the kids change when they jump. The tall kids become small and the small kids become tall.

    ReplyDelete