Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i am excited
about anniversary datenight at ruths chris this weekend. no whammies!! if they don't have alaskan halibut, and if my favorite skirt is too snug before dinner, and if my new little silver necklace doesn't arrive in time, and if Pamela is our waitress, and if we sit next to clueless parents dining with their small children, and if we have to park outside mother's market, and if we don't get a tall booth, i reserve the right to be P-I-S-S-E-D and to swear

i wish
i lived in Massachusetts :( preferably Sandwich :) because i think it sounds super cute :)

i need
to pee ;) like reaaaally badly. but i leave it till i have a list of things to do (i am sure Dr Oz would be horrified and whip out a dissected diseased bladder to scare me into making better choices)

i want
to go and take pictures under the huntington beach pier. must pee first :)

i hope
my mini boden order arrives before vacation (it's imperative it does, in fact, or i will demand Johnny's head on a stick)

i kind of love
little polkadots

i kind of don't love
organic things in any way, shape or form

i bought
tank tops yesterday - which means the weather is bound to drop in temperature at least 30 degrees indefinitely

i have
to find the wii fit today by driving around the southland to every target and walmart on earth... wish me luck, i'm goin' in :)

1 comment:

  1. hope you went and peed :) holding it for awhile is never good xo :)
    yay for more mini boden clothes. I love that site, thanks for introducing me to it!!! and yay for wii fit!!! I hope you find it. you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete